Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nate & Jake Co.



Nate & Jake Co Rocks our world!!


I was ecstatic when I was given the opportunity to do a review from one of our favorite baby clothing designers Nate & Jake Co.  You will fall in love with these adorable threads, I can assure you!


We received the Green Skirt, Made out of soft sweater knit poly cotton blend. Elastic back.
Fit is intended to be mini skirt length...and I'm OBSESSED! I love that the material is super soft and comfy but still keeps my little Sophie trendy! We are currently having a never ending winter here in New England but it can be paired with adorable leggings. Although So just Rocks her mini around the house because this momma keeps the heat cranked up in here! This Skirt has my heart screaming for Spring! The perfect staple for her wardrobe.

We also received the pink square top. I can't even handle the cuteness of this top! It is made out of cotton poly blend. but Please Note: This fabric has no stretch. If your child is in between sizes they suggest your size up! It fits Sophia perfectly. I love how it hangs off her shoulder when she is busy in her playroom or taking care of her babies! Swoon! I could really go crazy over at their shop... The yellow penguin top and rompers have my heart skipping a beat

 
 
Here is a little bit about the masterminds behind the brand, "Nate & Jake Co. is a mother and daughter duo from Phoenix, Arizona. Everything in our site is designed & handmade by us. We strive to make unique and trendy items for you little loves with high quality materials. All of our items are made with industrial sewing machines and professionally serged for extra durability."



Oh how I love that it is a mother daughter duo! Every single piece in their collection has stolen my heart! Nate & Jake Co. makes their clothes true to size but there is a little give within that to grow. It was a perfect fit but knowing Sophia is in the 99% for height I know the time will come when we will need certain clothes to fit her height. Not a problem if we shop with Nate & Jake Co. as they will adjust sizes for no extra charge. Just contact them and let them know whether your little one is slim, husky, or extra tall like my dolly! They truly have the best costumer service and can answer any questions you may have!

Shop Nate & Jake Co. HERE

Don't forget to check them out on Facebook and @nateandjake!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...