Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dollar Store Craft


Today was super Nice Out!! I love this weather, it felt like an early fall day, nice cool breeze and not a cloud in sight….I totally took advantage of this Nice day to get outside and do some crafting!!

 Oh and a Pit stop for a Nice girls lunch at Panera Bread, Oh how I love Panera.

My friend Crystal and I are going to a Craft Fair in September so we have been busy planning out our space. We want our area to be set up wicked cute but in our efforts to NOT spend a lot of money we decided to hit up the local dollar store and really put our “Craftiness” to use. One thing we needed for our table…Signs! So we picked up three picture frames and three candle holders. $2 dollars per sign = AMAZING!! I had some spray paint left over from when I made some Spring Serving Trays and Crystal picked up some Martha Stewart's Chalk board paint. So we were in business!!

What you will need:

3 Picture Frames
3 Candle Holders
Spray Paint
Hot Glue Gun
Paint Brush (for glass part on frames)
Martha Stewart ChalkBoard paint 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...