Thursday, April 19, 2012

Planning

Who would have thought it would be so hard to plan a Vacation!?! I want a "Time Out" time just for Ralph and I....Oh and our Two Lovey DOGS!! So I want to be somewhere on the Ocean, somewhere Remote, somewhere Romantic, somewhere we can rent bicycles, Tour Light Houses, Go Sailing, stop in little shops and buy cute little things... oh and Somewhere that TAKES DOGS!! The options have been slim pickings and I think our best bet would be to Rent a House opposed to a Hotel...Which I like a whole lot better ;)... Destination has finally been decided on Martha's Vineyard but now to find a House to rent during "Tourist" Season may be a bit Tough......  And with a Not well thought out Organized Plan....This May be Us.....

This is what we have to look forward too....Come on July!!!!    



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...